Our professional support staff will handle every step in the deposition process.
Leave the deposition details to HG. You can trust our expertise as we free up your time to focus on important case matters. We customize our services to fit your specific needs on all local, national and international settings. We will coordinate your conference room, court reporter, videographer and interpreter; arrange for videoconferencing, teleconferencing, webconferencing, internet Realtime and live video streaming. After the deposition, we provide excellent turn-around time on your final transcripts and video, and produce them in the format(s) you request, as well as post them to your very own on-line repository.
In the realm of legal Discovery, the accuracy of preserved testimony is crucial to the integrity of a case. HG realizes the importance of fulfilling this obligation to our clients. Whether it is a deposition, hearing, arbitration or corporate meeting, every resource we assign must meet our standard of professionalism, reliability, and speed. HG places accuracy of the record on the highest pedestal, and our technologically advanced production and litigation methods consistently provide high-quality transcripts, videos and DVDs. By exceeding the highest industry standards, we have earned a reputation of excellence among law firms and corporations nationwide, affording us a loyal clientele.
Reporters On Call
HG is your on-call Court Reporting Source – A Trusted Leader in the Court Reporting Industry since 1979. With a proven track record and unsurpassed standards, we select only the best reporters for our clients. We offer a global network of over 3,500 experienced Certified Court Reporters, Videographers, Interpreters and Translators. Our state-of-the-art system allows quick and efficient assignment of resources, including full service litigation support and important deposition coverage by Certified Realtime Reporters (CRR) and Legal Video Specialists (CLVS), as your needs dictate. Our network reaches every state in the U.S. and around the world.
Where your deposition takes place is of utmost importance. If you need help securing a location, let the experienced and knowledgeable HG staff do it for you. We have an extensive database of conference rooms and business centers nationwide, and in some instances, can negotiate lower rates than the general public, which benefits you. If your scheduled depositions are in the Dallas, Houston or Los Angeles area, our in-house conference rooms are available to you free of charge.
Teleconferencing & Web Conferencing
HG LITIGATION’S TELECONFERENCE SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS
For years, HG has conducted telephone depositions using our in-house conferencing bridge. But it’s not just for depositions any more. Experience our friendly, easy-to-use teleconferencing services for yourself any time, for any type of meeting. Our teleconference specialists will help you choose the features that best enhance your business style for the most effective conference experience.
Operator assisted calls:
Executive conferencing with full operator services. Recommended for high-profile teleconferences or teleseminars
- Complete call management by professional HG staff
- Callers are greeted by an HG conference professional, adding a personal touch to your meeting
- Dial-out service available
- Survey can be customized to suit your needs
- Up to 99 participants per conference. If you need more, let us know
- No limit on duration of call
- Unique Moderator and Participant codes
- Presentation mode (muted participants) available
- Call recording and play back available
- Permanent reservations available (regularly occurring meetings scheduled to take place automatically, day-to-day, week-to-week and month-to-month)
- Convenient on-line scheduling
- Reports available immediately after the conference call upon request
Ideal for those who frequently host or use conference calls. Perfect for impromptu meetings with clients, experts or satellite offices
- Reusable personal dial-in number and pass code
- Multiple pass codes (users) per account
- Conduct conferences globally at any time
- Secured automatic entry into conference (after correct pass code is entered)
Desk-top conference call management:
For those who like full control. Easy-to-use web interface allows host to view and manage their reservation-less conference calls
- Send email invitations with conference details to participants
- Automatically send reminders to conference participants
- Keep track of rsvp’s to your conference
- Maintain address book of participants you frequently invite
- Unique pass code created for each call
- Monitor and manage participants, including muting or dropping individual callers
- Track minutes used for internal billing
- Recording and playback capabilities
- On-line tutorial
- No set-up costs
- No time commitments
- Instant activation upon sign up
- Per-minute rates billed only when services used
- Monthly or flat-rate options available
- Direct billing to third parties upon request
- Monthly summary reports detailing company usage are available upon request, in electronic or paper format
HG’s TC managers are seasoned professionals with exceptional knowledge of conference communications and our conference call features. Combined with a state-of-the-art conferencing bridge, our professional staff will enhance your communications, resulting in the most effective conference experience available. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-656-3376. Operators are standing by!
When it comes to translating legal documents and interpreting sworn testimony, there is no margin for error. When scheduling a translator or interpreter through HG, you can rest assured we use only the most qualified professionals, with extensive experience and substantial knowledge. Highly skilled in their field, every interpreter and translator we schedule has an exceptional record of accuracy and dependability. At HG, your standards are our standards.
Online Repository & Transcript Production
Our clients benefit from complimentary 24/7 access to the HG Web Repository. This secure repository houses every deposition and exhibit, as well as all medical and business records your firm orders through us, in a searchable format. Our exclusive on-line repository allows instant access via the internet, whether you are working into the night or traveling throughout the world. With easy set up of personal User ID & Password, you are able to view and download your deposition transcripts, exhibits and/or records, perform searches, review your deposition calendar, check account status, and more.